I like to travel. Travel inspires me and opens my mind. they are each time new encounters and pretty discoveries.
I like the photography that is for me, not only the way to express myself, to transcribe what I feel but also a way to escape to forget the worries of everyday life.
Finally, trips like photography allow me to see something else, to see what happens elsewhere, to escape.
Finally, I like to do sport that allows me to feel good about myself and my head and gives me the desire to take up all the challenges.
I can say, as a photographer, that I am lucky to live in this city because it is a photogenic city. I grew up there and I know perfectly the most beautiful corners and some secrets of this city.
Its sky (almost) always blue and its sea of a deep blue already offer a splendid decoration.
We can take advantage of our beautiful creeks to make staggered photos, on the rocks or even in the water.
The small fishing ports are also typical of this city.
A place like the Mucem, Museum of Civilizations, will offer a unique decor to the world.
The famous Notre Dame de la Garde, which offers breathtaking 360-degree views of the entire city.
In a few minutes we can go to the islands of Friuli to take pictures in the ruins of the Carolina Hospital.
Or the island of Château d’If, made famous by Alexandre Dumas in his novel “The Count of Monte Cristo”.
I certainly forget other beautiful places that will offer, I’m sure, an unforgettable decor of your stay in Marseille.
French, English, Spanish.
Dive into Joël's Latest Work
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.
Does she have a
We bet that she deserves to have it captured well. Check out how other brides-to-be do it or share the expenses and get her a gift card…
Photographers in Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, Annecy
- Conference Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Family Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Fashion Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Anniversary Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Kids Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Wedding Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Newborn Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Product Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Maternity Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Headshots Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Property Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Bachelorette Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Couples Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Honeymoon Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- View more
- Anniversary Photographers in Marseille
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Marseille
- Newborn Photographers in Marseille
- Maternity Photographers in Marseille
- Wedding Photographers in Marseille
- Kids Photographers in Marseille
- Fashion Photographers in Marseille
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Marseille
- Headshots Photographers in Marseille
- Bachelorette Photographers in Marseille
- Couples Photographers in Marseille
- Product Photographers in Marseille
- Honeymoon Photographers in Marseille
- Conference Photographers in Marseille
- Family Photographers in Marseille
- Property Photographers in Marseille
- View more
- Product Photographers in Annecy
- Conference Photographers in Annecy
- Anniversary Photographers in Annecy
- Couples Photographers in Annecy
- Family Photographers in Annecy
- Wedding Photographers in Annecy
- Newborn Photographers in Annecy
- Honeymoon Photographers in Annecy
- Fashion Photographers in Annecy
- Property Photographers in Annecy
- Headshots Photographers in Annecy
- Maternity Photographers in Annecy
- Kids Photographers in Annecy
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Annecy
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Annecy
- Bachelorette Photographers in Annecy
- View more