Journalistic documentary, street/ environmental portrait.
Strangers: I love communicating and photographing unknown people. It’s a great way to make more friends and keep up myself motived to shoot.
Travel: life would be so empty without seeing what’s out there. I am always inspired to explore new places, cultures and learn about them.
Friends: I enjoy a variety of drinks, socializing and spending an evening with a good company and story to share.
1. Kyu Shiba Rikyo Garden in Hamamatsucho. One of the most beautiful Japanese gardens in Tokyo. Lesser known by tourists, it is also compact and offers variety of scenes.
2. Backstreets of Asakusa. Although this is the most well-known tourist spot, the backstreets are often skipped since not many know about. The vibe of local street restaurants and environment of old Tokyo would make a perfect photo any day.
3. Tokyo University (day time only). Open to public. It has a very nice line of tree, fantastic for autumn and spring photo shoot.
4. Shinjuku, the mix of modern and old Tokyo. Great for both day and night shoot with neon signs, yakitori street as well as a massive Shinjuku Gyoen Park nearby.
I speak Thai, English, Japanese, conversational Korean and basic Spanish.
Dive into Kan's Latest Work
Localgrapher offers professional yet lively photo taking for me and my girlfriend in Shinjuku, Tokyo, during our pre-wedding vacation. Our photographer did some candid shooting with suggestions of where the best locations were for good traveling experience as well, which was the best way to tell our story to others and ourselves. It was a memorable experience far more meaningful than just taking boring selfies. Thanks to Localgrapher for creating moments that will last for generations!
Looking for an
Thinking about giving a ceramic fish statue, edible underwear or mop? Well, we’ve got a better idea! Give…
Photographers in Tokyo, Yokohama, Hakone
- Bachelorette Photographers in Tokyo
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Tokyo
- Honeymoon Photographers in Tokyo
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Tokyo
- Maternity Photographers in Tokyo
- Couples Photographers in Tokyo
- Kids Photographers in Tokyo
- Fashion Photographers in Tokyo
- Wedding Photographers in Tokyo
- Family Photographers in Tokyo
- Newborn Photographers in Tokyo
- Anniversary Photographers in Tokyo
- View more
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Yokohama
- Anniversary Photographers in Yokohama
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Yokohama
- Maternity Photographers in Yokohama
- Bachelorette Photographers in Yokohama
- Couples Photographers in Yokohama
- Fashion Photographers in Yokohama
- Family Photographers in Yokohama
- Wedding Photographers in Yokohama
- Newborn Photographers in Yokohama
- Kids Photographers in Yokohama
- Honeymoon Photographers in Yokohama
- View more
- Maternity Photographers in Hakone
- Honeymoon Photographers in Hakone
- Bachelorette Photographers in Hakone
- Kids Photographers in Hakone
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Hakone
- Anniversary Photographers in Hakone
- Newborn Photographers in Hakone
- Family Photographers in Hakone
- Couples Photographers in Hakone
- Wedding Photographers in Hakone
- Fashion Photographers in Hakone
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Hakone
- View more
Photo & Travel Inspiration
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.