I consider myself more of a documentary and liftstyle photographer. I love to work with clients doing what they would do on a regular outing while I capture those memorable moments.
I like to walk the side alleys and chat with the locals to understand more about their way of life.
I like to explore different areas of the city to scout for nice photo-shoot locations.
I sometimes will start personal projects to explore and understand different genres of photography.
Welcome to Shanghai!
The first thing that comes to mind is to visit The Bund. Look across Huangpu River, you will have the best view of Lujiazui Financial District where the 4 iconic landmark buildings – Oriental Pearl Tower, Jinmao Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center and Shanghai Tower are located. Having the Lujiazui skyline in the background is a must have for many who have visited Shanghai.
Just 5 minuted walk from The Bund, there are a few streets with beautiful conserved buildings and a historical metal bridge – Waibudu Bridge. So how, walking into this area feels like you have been transported back in time… and I love to bring my clients.
On the other end of The Bund (about 10 minutes walk), there is a public ferry service. For 2RMB, take the ferry across Huangpu River (about 7 minutes) to Donchang Dock. Trust me, you will enjoy this ride on the ferry as you see both sides of the river. On one side you have all the historical buildings and on the other, all the modern skyscrappers.
Once you arrived on Pudong side, take a walk along the beautiful Riverside Walk. This time, you get to see the Old Shanghai buildings. 10 minutes walk, you will arrive at Oriental Pearl Tower and the Lujiazui Financial District. The walkways are connected to a network of overpasses that let you tour Lujiazui without worrying about crossing the busy road junctions. For those who loves modern city scenes, this is the place.
But there is a nice surprise right in the middle of this skyscraper invested area, there is Lujiazui Park. It is a small and relatively less busy park, nicely landscaped. For clients who wants a mixture of nature and city, this is where I will go. Walk the other way along the Riverside Walk for about 20 minutes, you will be able to see the beautiful Nanpu Bridge. For some clients who bring their families for outdoor activities such as walking and cycling, this is a nice location. Along the way, there are rest stops and even cafes for a quick boost.
Dive into WeiKuan's Latest Work
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.
Buy memories, not things…
Limited time only!
Photographers in Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu
- Conference Photographers in Shanghai
- Family Photographers in Shanghai
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Shanghai
- Fashion Photographers in Shanghai
- Birthday Photographers in Shanghai
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Shanghai
- Couples Photographers in Shanghai
- Bachelorette Photographers in Shanghai
- Kids Photographers in Shanghai
- Property Photographers in Shanghai
- Product Photographers in Shanghai
- Headshots Photographers in Shanghai
- Newborn Photographers in Shanghai
- Maternity Photographers in Shanghai
- Wedding Photographers in Shanghai
- Graduation Photographers in Shanghai
- Instagram Photographers in Shanghai
- Engagement Photographers in Shanghai
- Anniversary Photographers in Shanghai
- Honeymoon Photographers in Shanghai
- View more
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Beijing
- Newborn Photographers in Beijing
- Headshots Photographers in Beijing
- Bachelorette Photographers in Beijing
- Product Photographers in Beijing
- Instagram Photographers in Beijing
- Kids Photographers in Beijing
- Wedding Photographers in Beijing
- Maternity Photographers in Beijing
- Couples Photographers in Beijing
- Property Photographers in Beijing
- Anniversary Photographers in Beijing
- Conference Photographers in Beijing
- Engagement Photographers in Beijing
- Birthday Photographers in Beijing
- Graduation Photographers in Beijing
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Beijing
- Honeymoon Photographers in Beijing
- Family Photographers in Beijing
- Fashion Photographers in Beijing
- View more
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Chengdu
- Newborn Photographers in Chengdu
- Product Photographers in Chengdu
- Conference Photographers in Chengdu
- Property Photographers in Chengdu
- Fashion Photographers in Chengdu
- Headshots Photographers in Chengdu
- Kids Photographers in Chengdu
- Birthday Photographers in Chengdu
- Anniversary Photographers in Chengdu
- Graduation Photographers in Chengdu
- Bachelorette Photographers in Chengdu
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Chengdu
- Family Photographers in Chengdu
- Engagement Photographers in Chengdu
- Instagram Photographers in Chengdu
- Wedding Photographers in Chengdu
- Honeymoon Photographers in Chengdu
- Couples Photographers in Chengdu
- Maternity Photographers in Chengdu
- View more