In brief, my style has been described in three words: timeless, candid but elegant. Relax and enjoy the ride, I will be doing the heavy lifting for you, nothing to worry about, you’ll see.
In my life before photography, for 10 years I had a career as a biologist.
I’m a hot sauce connoisseur and I’m always on the search for a tasty meal, specially if it is Thai or Mexican.
Besides being an avid gym rat, I like sports like swimming.
In Kyoto we’re blessed with plentiful access to nature. We’re surrounded by forested mountains, rivers and tree-lined canals. My personal favourite is the Kamo river, a beautiful nature reserve and bird-watcher’s paradise that cuts right through the city centre. Arashiyama (literally Storm Mountain) is another famed beauty spot, where you can take a boat cruise through the Hozu River Gorge or visit the monkey park. Gosho (the Imperial Palace Park), and the Kyoto Botanical Gardens are also popular picnicking spots.
I speak Japanese, English, Spanish and a little Thai.
Dive into Javier's Latest Work
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.
The pictures that Javier took were amazing! Hard to pick our favorites. He really chose excellent backgrounds that capture Kyoto and it was a plus to be there in Sakura season! It was steaming hot in our kimonos but you can’t even tell! Despite the crowds during the cherry blossom season, he managed to capture shots without the crowds. Thank you so much, we are so happy how it turned out!
Javier was very professional and we love the photos we took.
Javier was very accommodating to my requests. He was able to adjust to my sudden minor time adjustments. The photos were great! We loved it! Even if the photos were taken at night. Awesome job, Localgrapher Team!
Thank you so much for the pictures! Love them all!
Does she have a
We bet that she deserves to have it captured well. Check out how other brides-to-be do it or share the expenses and get her a gift card…
Photographers in Kyoto, Nara, Osaka
- Newborn Photographers in Kyoto
- Honeymoon Photographers in Kyoto
- Wedding Photographers in Kyoto
- Headshots Photographers in Kyoto
- Property Photographers in Kyoto
- Bachelorette Photographers in Kyoto
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Kyoto
- Kids Photographers in Kyoto
- Conference Photographers in Kyoto
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Kyoto
- Family Photographers in Kyoto
- Anniversary Photographers in Kyoto
- Fashion Photographers in Kyoto
- Couples Photographers in Kyoto
- Maternity Photographers in Kyoto
- Product Photographers in Kyoto
- View more
- Fashion Photographers in Nara
- Newborn Photographers in Nara
- Family Photographers in Nara
- Property Photographers in Nara
- Couples Photographers in Nara
- Bachelorette Photographers in Nara
- Anniversary Photographers in Nara
- Maternity Photographers in Nara
- Wedding Photographers in Nara
- Kids Photographers in Nara
- Product Photographers in Nara
- Conference Photographers in Nara
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Nara
- Honeymoon Photographers in Nara
- Headshots Photographers in Nara
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Nara
- View more
- Product Photographers in Osaka
- Bachelorette Photographers in Osaka
- Honeymoon Photographers in Osaka
- Conference Photographers in Osaka
- Kids Photographers in Osaka
- Family Photographers in Osaka
- Maternity Photographers in Osaka
- Fashion Photographers in Osaka
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Osaka
- Newborn Photographers in Osaka
- Anniversary Photographers in Osaka
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Osaka
- Property Photographers in Osaka
- Couples Photographers in Osaka
- Wedding Photographers in Osaka
- Headshots Photographers in Osaka
- View more