Capturing your travel story in Japan.
My passion of life are travel, making new friends, and music.
I used to be a backpack traveler. Travel always helps me create new idea, make my life exciting. My favorite place that I visited before is Bolivia in South America. I visited UYUNI salt lake, it was really beautiful and amazing place. And travel is the best way to meet new friends. I’m a very easygoing guy and happy to meet new friends from all over the world. Friends always make my life better and happy. I think no one could live and work alone, the more good friends we got, the bigger things we could do together. I learned English in LA. Supported by many good friends, I got really good experiences and memories there. So after I was back to Japan, I felt “It’s My Turn” to do same things for foreign tourists, and started photography service to capture their good memories in Japan. That’s the story I started the photography.
And I’m also another guy when I’m singing and playing guitar in my band called AIRFLIP in Japan. After traveling many countries and got many inputs, I always make output my feeling into songs. And when I do live shows, many of my friends come and enjoy the music together.
Thus, my 3 biggest passion of life related each other.
I usually do photo session in Kyoto Gion and Higashiyama areas that are very the traditonal and historical place such as Yasuikonpira Shrine, Ishibekoji, Maruyama park. Since I’m very familiar to these area, I will take you to the best photo spots that are less crowd. And as you know, Japan has 4 seasons, and Kyoto shows you 4 different and beautiful scenery in each season. For example, beautiful cherry blossom in Spring season, green leaves in Summer, maple leaves in Autumn, snow city in Winter.
Every seasons have it’s attractive parts, and very good for photography. I’m very good at taking photos for solo-portrait, lovely couple, honeymoon and happy family.
Dive into Satoshi's Latest Work
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.
The Best Gift Ever?
Limited Edition with 100 USD Print Credit
Photographers in Kyoto, Nara, Osaka
- Property Photographers in Kyoto
- Wedding Photographers in Kyoto
- Kids Photographers in Kyoto
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Kyoto
- Anniversary Photographers in Kyoto
- Newborn Photographers in Kyoto
- Family Photographers in Kyoto
- Product Photographers in Kyoto
- Conference Photographers in Kyoto
- Honeymoon Photographers in Kyoto
- Couples Photographers in Kyoto
- Headshots Photographers in Kyoto
- Maternity Photographers in Kyoto
- Fashion Photographers in Kyoto
- Bachelorette Photographers in Kyoto
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Kyoto
- View more
- Maternity Photographers in Nara
- Headshots Photographers in Nara
- Fashion Photographers in Nara
- Family Photographers in Nara
- Conference Photographers in Nara
- Property Photographers in Nara
- Couples Photographers in Nara
- Bachelorette Photographers in Nara
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Nara
- Newborn Photographers in Nara
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Nara
- Honeymoon Photographers in Nara
- Wedding Photographers in Nara
- Product Photographers in Nara
- Anniversary Photographers in Nara
- Kids Photographers in Nara
- View more
- Newborn Photographers in Osaka
- Family Photographers in Osaka
- Property Photographers in Osaka
- Maternity Photographers in Osaka
- Conference Photographers in Osaka
- Product Photographers in Osaka
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Osaka
- Bachelorette Photographers in Osaka
- Couples Photographers in Osaka
- Kids Photographers in Osaka
- Fashion Photographers in Osaka
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Osaka
- Anniversary Photographers in Osaka
- Honeymoon Photographers in Osaka
- Wedding Photographers in Osaka
- Headshots Photographers in Osaka
- View more