My photography style is about the natural emotions. Of course, I’ll direct some posing if you prefer but don’t be surprise if you see me capturing photos randomly. I am a wedding and portrait photographer for more than 6 years. I can be flexible depending on the type of photo session that the client prefer.
I like to go on an adventure and try new experiences. I like to play sports such as badminton, dodgeball etc. I am a nature person, so I like to go on campings and hiking.
Kawasaki City is part of Kanagawa Prefecture which is the home of Kamakura and Hakone. There are many sceneries and historical places in Kawasaki city where you can truly enjoy unique Japanese culture and the mother nature such as Kawasaki Daishi Heikenji Temple, Nakamise-dori Street Daishi-koken Park Shinshu-en, Wakamiya Hachimangu Shrine, Inage Shrine, Kawasaki Marien, Sugao Shrine, Higashi-Takane Forest Park, Yogo-ji Temple, Kawasaki City Fujiko·F·Fujio Museum, Japan Open Air Folk House Museum, Rose Garden, Yomiuri Land and many more. Not that famous unlike the major tourist attraction in Japan, but the same experience while enjoying the solemn atmosphere.
I speak English, Filipino and basic Japanese.
Dive into Jaydine's Latest Work
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.
Thanks for everything, they are great photos that will be cherished forever.
Booking process was simple and straightforward. Jaydine was friendly and experienced. Perfect photos to capture our memories.
The whole experience was seamless! Our photographer Jaydine contacted me via whatsapp and replied straight away to any questions or concerns I had.
Looking for an
Thinking about giving a ceramic fish statue, edible underwear or mop? Well, we’ve got a better idea! Give…
Photographers in Hakone, Kawasaki, Tokyo
- Honeymoon Photographers in Hakone
- Maternity Photographers in Hakone
- Anniversary Photographers in Hakone
- Property Photographers in Hakone
- Wedding Photographers in Hakone
- Kids Photographers in Hakone
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Hakone
- Family Photographers in Hakone
- Couples Photographers in Hakone
- Headshots Photographers in Hakone
- Fashion Photographers in Hakone
- Newborn Photographers in Hakone
- Product Photographers in Hakone
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Hakone
- Conference Photographers in Hakone
- Bachelorette Photographers in Hakone
- View more
- Maternity Photographers in Kawasaki
- Newborn Photographers in Kawasaki
- Conference Photographers in Kawasaki
- Honeymoon Photographers in Kawasaki
- Bachelorette Photographers in Kawasaki
- Kids Photographers in Kawasaki
- Headshots Photographers in Kawasaki
- Product Photographers in Kawasaki
- Property Photographers in Kawasaki
- Couples Photographers in Kawasaki
- Fashion Photographers in Kawasaki
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Kawasaki
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Kawasaki
- Wedding Photographers in Kawasaki
- Anniversary Photographers in Kawasaki
- Family Photographers in Kawasaki
- View more
- Anniversary Photographers in Tokyo
- Property Photographers in Tokyo
- Fashion Photographers in Tokyo
- Wedding Photographers in Tokyo
- Honeymoon Photographers in Tokyo
- Bachelorette Photographers in Tokyo
- Kids Photographers in Tokyo
- Headshots Photographers in Tokyo
- Maternity Photographers in Tokyo
- Couples Photographers in Tokyo
- Product Photographers in Tokyo
- Family Photographers in Tokyo
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Tokyo
- Conference Photographers in Tokyo
- Newborn Photographers in Tokyo
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Tokyo
- View more