Bringing out the best in you – When I take pictures I make the people around me feel comfortable, confident and beautiful.
Unposed images – I love capturing moments and emotions which are natural, whether dramatic, happy or documentary style.
Posed images – I also know how to pose my models into eye-catching fashion, portrait and magazine looking shots.
Light is my best friend – I use the natural light to my advantage and know how to create stunning images even at night or using various city lights.
Never ending development – I believe that photography is a constant learning process, there is always something new to discover, to try and to create. For me it is also about recreating and enhancing reality. The lens and sensor of the camera are able to capture moments in a more beautiful way than is visible to the human eye.
Having visited over 65 countries and counting, I am a passionate traveller and I my photos are inspired by places, cultures and people all around the world.
Being a summer and heat loving person, I consider Dubai the perfect place to live. Beach season is all year round.
I am always up for any adventure, trying out new food, new sports and new hobbies.
Desert offers unlimited options especially if you do not want any observers around.
Dubai Downtown with all its lights and reflecting water surfaces.
Hotel Madinat Jumeirah, which has nice water cannals and is a combination of tradition and luxury in an authentic recreation of an ancient Arabic market place.
Deira Old Souq – you have to visit the place where the entire city has emerged from. Take the traditional boat across the creek, walk the spice and textile market, and please your eyes at the Gold Market.
Beaches – Dubai is a coastal city, built along a streak of beautiful beaches and as if that wasn’t enough, there are some artificial beaches and islands.
Dubai Marina – luxury yachts and the waterfront surrounded by beautiful skyscrapers. This is a great place for an evening walk.
Zabeel park – if you are looking for some greenery in your photos.
Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi – architectural spectacle, which comes to its full beauty from sunset onwards.
In case you are staying in any of the many beautiful and huge resorts, these will also offer a great backdrop.
All of these places will look their best at sunset and sunrise.
I speak fluent English, German, Slovak and Czech. I can understand some Spanish too.
Dive into Petra's Latest Work
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.
The photo shoot was a dream come true for me, the experience was really great and Petra is an amazing person and photographer! Thank you Petra for your services and I’ll totally have a photo shoot with localgrapher again, when I’ll visit another city.
Extremely pleased with the entire experience. Petra has been so accommodative throughout the process. She was very good with the children and she made us feel so comfortable and easy! The end product was so beautiful just like a Lifestyle magazine. Thank you so much!
Thank you Petra for the lovely photos. They’ve turned out to be amazing. Have selected these ones! Thanks again, Meng
We just had an amazing surprise engagement photoshoot with Petra in Dubai! There was a lot of advanced planning involved for the big day, but Petra went out of her way to scout out ideal photo spots in advance and played a huge role in the whole planning process! The results turned out to be stunning and I was highly impressed with how smoothly everything turned out on the day. Would highly recommend Petra if anyone needs a photographer in Dubai! Thank you!
Does she have a
We bet that she deserves to have it captured well. Check out how other brides-to-be do it or share the expenses and get her a gift card…
Photographers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Aarhus
- Conference Photographers in Dubai
- Kids Photographers in Dubai
- Headshots Photographers in Dubai
- Product Photographers in Dubai
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Dubai
- Family Photographers in Dubai
- Couples Photographers in Dubai
- Newborn Photographers in Dubai
- Maternity Photographers in Dubai
- Anniversary Photographers in Dubai
- Honeymoon Photographers in Dubai
- Property Photographers in Dubai
- Fashion Photographers in Dubai
- Wedding Photographers in Dubai
- Bachelorette Photographers in Dubai
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Dubai
- View more
- Newborn Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Maternity Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Wedding Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Anniversary Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Fashion Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Bachelorette Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Couples Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Headshots Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Kids Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Property Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Family Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Honeymoon Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Conference Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Product Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- View more
- Couples Photographers in Aarhus
- Bachelorette Photographers in Aarhus
- Property Photographers in Aarhus
- Wedding Photographers in Aarhus
- Anniversary Photographers in Aarhus
- Fashion Photographers in Aarhus
- Honeymoon Photographers in Aarhus
- Family Photographers in Aarhus
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Aarhus
- Headshots Photographers in Aarhus
- Maternity Photographers in Aarhus
- Conference Photographers in Aarhus
- Kids Photographers in Aarhus
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Aarhus
- Newborn Photographers in Aarhus
- Product Photographers in Aarhus
- View more