My favorite style to shoot is Fine Art concept, but most of the times I change the style from one shoot to another to match colors for the moment of the place/as client’s yearning. Because I should make client happy. So as I feel, specially first thing to do is that read the mind of the client before the shoot and give them a best result as they love and same time to keep the quality of the photo.
With the combination of colors, lights then most of the time I love to do some story telling. To make a photograph that speaks.
Simply to keep as a quality good memory.
1 – Travel
It was my first favorite thing. Honestly travelling made me to capture those moments. With the time I started to learn about graphic designing to know about what can we do to those photos after we capture. So one by one I loved to do photography and started to study.
Finally I got the opportunity to work with a Sri Lanka leading tourism company to do photography of luxurious hotels in this island.
So it became my lifestyle. To travel, while creating photographs and Videos. Then I wanted to do about to find hidden places. Because everyone knows about famous areas but i started to hiking also just to take photographs. Just to hear the word “wow that place/ where is that..”
Honest thing is all about framing the photograph and creating the story with lights and colors.
2 – Videography
While Travel became my first thing then photography did the major role in my life but same time, creating videos.
I always loved to make travel videos, and these days I enjoy to prepare wedding videographs also.
As the editor of videos then I know what kind of shots will be good, and that is really easy to record videos then.
Somehow travel, photography and videography is my most favorites.
3 – In the end, I always like to hear the real happiness from the client. Because someone giving us the job to do best of us. If they are not happy about my work then I can never satisfy about my work. Improvement.
So as the final and 3rd favorite thing in my life is to Study. Yes, Still I study.
I study what are the trends, and what are the faults, new experiments, what can we give extra and those kind of stuffs.
Negombo is closest city and I’m just 10,15 minutes away from this city. Most of the travelers choose Negombo as their first or last night in Sri Lanka. Because that is the nearest tourism attraction city to the airport.
So most of the time travelers love to do Dutch Canal Boat ride, Looking Fish Market as their main events.
But when you think about photographs, then you don’t have to take it there. Uswatakeiyawa is my most favourite place next to Negombo. I hope it’ll take nearly 30 min travel from Negombo.
This place is such a unique experience to take shower on beach. Evening Beauty because waves are so high and day time good to stay relax on natural water pools that filled with sea water.
My studio is from Kegalle. So Pinnawala is closest to me and Elephant orphanage is the place if you wanna travel. But now most of the travelers go to see Millenium Elephant Foundation. The reason is there are lost of activities to do (Bath elephants, feed them).. So always keep those elephants free and relax more than in elephant orphanage.
This is my favorite area to live. And one of the main city for travelers to travel. With buildings and roads also nice to walk in morning times. And to check Botanical garden and temple of tooth also.
Dive into Srinath's Latest Work
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.
Book Your Photoshoot in October & Get
Customized Holiday Cards for Everyone!
Photographers in Colombo, Kandy, Negombo
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Colombo
- Anniversary Photographers in Colombo
- Maternity Photographers in Colombo
- Kids Photographers in Colombo
- Headshots Photographers in Colombo
- Family Photographers in Colombo
- Fashion Photographers in Colombo
- Conference Photographers in Colombo
- Property Photographers in Colombo
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Colombo
- Couples Photographers in Colombo
- Bachelorette Photographers in Colombo
- Wedding Photographers in Colombo
- Honeymoon Photographers in Colombo
- Product Photographers in Colombo
- Newborn Photographers in Colombo
- View more
- Family Photographers in Kandy
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Kandy
- Honeymoon Photographers in Kandy
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Kandy
- Newborn Photographers in Kandy
- Kids Photographers in Kandy
- Product Photographers in Kandy
- Fashion Photographers in Kandy
- Wedding Photographers in Kandy
- Couples Photographers in Kandy
- Bachelorette Photographers in Kandy
- Anniversary Photographers in Kandy
- Property Photographers in Kandy
- Conference Photographers in Kandy
- Headshots Photographers in Kandy
- Maternity Photographers in Kandy
- View more
- Headshots Photographers in Negombo
- Honeymoon Photographers in Negombo
- Kids Photographers in Negombo
- Maternity Photographers in Negombo
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Negombo
- Property Photographers in Negombo
- Family Photographers in Negombo
- Fashion Photographers in Negombo
- Newborn Photographers in Negombo
- Bachelorette Photographers in Negombo
- Couples Photographers in Negombo
- Wedding Photographers in Negombo
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Negombo
- Conference Photographers in Negombo
- Anniversary Photographers in Negombo
- Product Photographers in Negombo
- View more