My style is quite ecclectic, as I try to adhere to the wishes of my clients. It can go from moody black and white to playful color. I usually prefer the candid, natural style over the posing as the latter implies that I have to give directions which can have an impact on the spontaneousness of the photo. But it’s always the clients choice, unless I get carte blanche.
Photography has always been one of my preferred ways to explore the city of Brussels. In the last couple of years, my heart goes out to black and white photography, as it goes to the timeless essence of the message I want to bring. Seizing moments that only last for a minute, a second, a fraction of a second… That’s photography the way I like it.
Brussels has lots of very photogenic places. The architectural beauty of the Grand Place is most certainly a must-have in your personal photo-album. Even in the evening, when the lights go on, it’s a pleasure to the eye and it’s easy to catch the astonishment in my model’s expressions. The narrow side streets of the Grand Place, where you easily get lost, have the cosiness you need for a romantic shoot. One of those streets, called Rue des Bouchers, where you can find the typical touristic restaurants with neon-lights all over the place are the perfect scene for all kinds of photography.
If you’re more into parks, I can recommend the Park of the Cinquantenaire. Not only does it have some nice buildings and arcs that fit nicely with a portrait or family shoot, it also has the necessary trees and hidden places that makes you feel as if you’re in the woods. It’s especially nice when visiting in the autumn season.
The mix of architecture and beautiful gardens can be found at the Mont des Arts. From the stairs of the park, you have a very nice view of the Brussels Townhall, statues and the brussels skyline.
If you’re more into a fashion kind of shoot, I can recommend the European Quarters. There’s a lot of glass buildings that reflects the light nicely between them. Even on a cloudy day, there’s a possibility to get some very nice shots.
On rainy days, I would propose to shoot at the Royal Galeries Saint-Hubert. The architecture is just awesome (just to name one word). The small shops are typical for Brussels and give a very nice background for a romantic photoshoot.
Although all the above places are well-suited for solo-shoots, I would also recommend De Wand in Laeken. Lots of graffiti can be found here, and that’s the ideal place for the youngsters, in streetstyle kind of way.
Dutch, French, English.
Dive into Vincent's Latest Work
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.
Indeed I was super happy to have this experience! Vincent is such a great photographer and really kind and joyful person. So glad I had the chance to work on these pictures with him.
We 100% recommend Localgrapher, specifically Vincent our photographer. Excellent communication (via email, phone, & WhatsApp). My fiancé planned an entire surprise proposal in Brussels (we’re from NYC); Localgrapher & Vincent provided exceptional service throughout it all. The photos came out beautiful, Vincent captures each moment (included my surprised face), & he catered to our requests. Photo processing was quick and easy. 5 out of 5 stars for Localgrapher & Vincent! Thank you!
Does she have a
We bet that she deserves to have it captured well. Check out how other brides-to-be do it or share the expenses and get her a gift card…
Photographers in Brussels, Antwerp, Bruges
- Couples Photographers in Brussels
- Product Photographers in Brussels
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Brussels
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Brussels
- Fashion Photographers in Brussels
- Property Photographers in Brussels
- Conference Photographers in Brussels
- Headshots Photographers in Brussels
- Wedding Photographers in Brussels
- Honeymoon Photographers in Brussels
- Bachelorette Photographers in Brussels
- Maternity Photographers in Brussels
- Newborn Photographers in Brussels
- Family Photographers in Brussels
- Kids Photographers in Brussels
- Anniversary Photographers in Brussels
- View more
- Couples Photographers in Antwerp
- Wedding Photographers in Antwerp
- Honeymoon Photographers in Antwerp
- Fashion Photographers in Antwerp
- Bachelorette Photographers in Antwerp
- Family Photographers in Antwerp
- Product Photographers in Antwerp
- Anniversary Photographers in Antwerp
- Headshots Photographers in Antwerp
- Maternity Photographers in Antwerp
- Kids Photographers in Antwerp
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Antwerp
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Antwerp
- Conference Photographers in Antwerp
- Property Photographers in Antwerp
- Newborn Photographers in Antwerp
- View more
- Family Photographers in Bruges
- Couples Photographers in Bruges
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Bruges
- Bachelorette Photographers in Bruges
- Honeymoon Photographers in Bruges
- Fashion Photographers in Bruges
- Headshots Photographers in Bruges
- Anniversary Photographers in Bruges
- Product Photographers in Bruges
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Bruges
- Wedding Photographers in Bruges
- Property Photographers in Bruges
- Newborn Photographers in Bruges
- Conference Photographers in Bruges
- Kids Photographers in Bruges
- Maternity Photographers in Bruges
- View more