Our company follows all applicable laws and regulations including (but not limited to) EU regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR) and Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- After you (the client) send us (or contact us in any other way i.e. by the phone call) an inquiry/booking request then we collect: Personal identification information: Name, email address, phone number and any other information that you voluntarily provide.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Localgrapher s.r.o. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an inquiry via our website
- Contact us via email, phone or any similar communication channel
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, social media or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Localgrapher s.r.o. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- When you submit contact or booking form on any other social platform like facebook, instagram, twitter etc.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- The primary purpose of collecting data from you is to process your booking inquiry and manage your photo/video shoot. Special consent from you is not needed for such purpose.
- Deliver you the final product (photos and/or videos and/or other product i.e. photobooks and/or similar products) of the service that we provide
- Email you with special offers on other products, services and news we think you might like and that are closely connected to the service/product that you inquired
Our Company will share your data with your selected photographer or videographer once the service is paid so that he/she can contact you regarding the details of your photo/video shoot. The photographer is contractually obliged to delete your personal data once the photo shoot ends.
Our company might use other data processors for data processing. Such data processors might use and process the data only in a way that was previously specified with our company. We hand over only those personal data that are needed for the performance of the services of given data processors. We use the following data processors: Google LLC (analytics, online marketing tools, email, ppc), Facebook Ireland Ltd. (online marketing tools), WordPress Foundation (website solution), Copper, Inc. (CRM), The Rocket Science Group, LLC (emailing), CloudSpot Inc. (delivery of final product), Smartsupp.com, s.r.o. (online chat).
We will never sublicense or sell your photos (we might do so but we’ll always ask you for your explicit consent before doing so). We reserve the right to use the photos for promotional purposes on Localgrapher.com, Localgrapher’s social media profiles, printed materials, articles about Localgrapher on third party publishers (both online and offline magazines, blogs etc), paid ppc campaigns etc – we will always ask you for publishing permission first. Photographer could use the photos for their promotion only in the same way as Localgrapher does and only after confirming with Localgrapher which permissions were given to Localgrapher by the client.
User could inform us anytime that he or she does not agree with such usage and we would never use the photos in such way.
Our Company securely stores your data at the protected systems which follow internal security rules standardized within our company and third party standards when third party processor is involved.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like based on your initial contact. You may always opt out at a later date by contacting us directly or you can unsubscribe from our newsletter by using the unsubscribe function/button that is in every newsletter email.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to file a complaint – you can file a complaint to Úřad na ochranu osobních údajů.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. We never collect any sensitive data or any other data that could identify you via cookies.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Marketing tools
How to contact us
Privacy policies of other websites