Luminous and natural ! Always looking for the perfect balance between beautiful frames and the rigor of instantaneity. I really consider my job as a chance because it allows me to regularly meet wonderful people all over the world. My goal: to make you comfortable in front of my camera so that you can not only have beautiful pictures of you but also have fun!
I put all the facets of my personality at my clients’ service to offer a tailor-made photographic experience: my technique, my creativity, my energy, my sweetness and my humor!
1/ Japan => I lived for one year in Tokyo when I was a student in communication. And I might have been to Japan for 5 times now since 2010. It is my second home after France. I studied Japanese and Japanese culture at Institut national des langues et civilisations orientales (English : National Institute for Oriental Languages and Civilizations). It is a French institution teaching languages and culture that span Central Europe, Africa, Asia, America, and Oceania. So I can speak a little Japanese if needed. (どうぞ よろしく お願いします)
2/ Knitting => I learned knitting alone about three years ago. Since then it’s a real passion ! All my bonnets are made by me. It’s a great way to take time for yourself and relax. I really like the home-made side and the creativity that there is in the choice of model and colors.
3/ Dancing => Dance is for me an extraordinary field of expression. I am enrolled in two dance classes a week. Monday is devoted to ragga dance. Very physical! And Saturday is dedicated to a more intimate dance called the NIA (now I am), a kind of soul dance. Both really allow me to have a balance and a healthy lifestyle.
1/ Parc des Buttes-Chaumont : This park is a public park situated in northeastern Paris, in the 19th arrondissement. Very big, almost 25 hectares, it is the fifth-largest park in Paris. It was opened in 1867, late in the regime of Emperor Napoleon III. The most famous feature of the park is the Temple de la Sibylle, inspired by the Temple of Vesta in Tivoli (Italy) perched at the top of a cliff fifty metres above the waters of the artificial lake. You can go for a pleasant walk enjoying the calm and the wooded view. It is a very romantic and calm place. Very beautiful in all seasons. Fun fact : my parents got married in this park !
2/ Montmartre : It is a large hill in Paris’s 18th arrondissement. It is 130 m high and gives its name to the surrounding district, part of the Right Bank in the northern section of the city. Montmartre is well known for its artistic history, the white-domed Basilica of the Sacré-Cœur on its summit, and as a nightclub district (Pigalle station, Blanche station). Near the end of the 19th century and at the beginning of the twentieth, during the Belle Époque, many artists had studios or worked in or around Montmartre, including Amedeo Modigliani, Claude Monet, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Vincent van Gogh and many more … Montmartre offers many stairs and cobbled streets that allow interesting compositions. It’s the perfect place to feel the bohemian chic Parisian spirit.
3/ Belleville : The name Belleville literally means “beautiful town”. Belleville is a colourful and multi-ethnic neighbourhood. A fairly large and popular outdoor market is held there every Tuesday and Friday along the Boulevard de Belleville, where many local Île-de-France farmers sell their produce. During the 1980s Parisian artists and musicians started moving there. Many artists now live and work in Belleville and studios are scattered throughout the quartier. Some abandoned factories have even been transformed into art squats. The iconic French singer Édith Piaf grew up there. Belleville is prominently featured in the 2007 biographical film of her life, La Vie En Rose. It is definitely a place worth exploring to get another perspective of Paris outside the postcard images. If you enjoy street art, Belleville is known for its walls painted by local street artists. Some are real beauties. It always gives an interesting urban side to the photos.
But also : The Saint-Martin Canal, Notre Dame Cathedral (from the banks of the Seine and from on top of it), the Latin Quarter, Trocadéro, Eiffel Tower, Le Louvre, les Invalides, la Sorbonne, Luxembourg Gardens and all the bridges of the Seine… I love my city !
I speak French, English and Japanese.
Dive into Elsa's Latest Work
We had a great time with Elsa. Thank you so much!
We were so happy at the photo shoot and the photos are just perfect!! Elsa was a great photographer, we loved the session with her.
Looking for an
Thinking about giving a ceramic fish statue, edible underwear or mop? Well, we’ve got a better idea! Give…
Photographers in Paris, Aix-en-Provence, Annecy
- Fashion Photographers in Paris
- Family Photographers in Paris
- Bachelorette Photographers in Paris
- Anniversary Photographers in Paris
- Maternity Photographers in Paris
- Couples Photographers in Paris
- Newborn Photographers in Paris
- Kids Photographers in Paris
- Honeymoon Photographers in Paris
- Wedding Photographers in Paris
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Paris
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Paris
- View more
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Family Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Kids Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Anniversary Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Wedding Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Bachelorette Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Maternity Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Newborn Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Honeymoon Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Fashion Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Couples Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- View more
- Family Photographers in Annecy
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Annecy
- Bachelorette Photographers in Annecy
- Fashion Photographers in Annecy
- Wedding Photographers in Annecy
- Couples Photographers in Annecy
- Maternity Photographers in Annecy
- Newborn Photographers in Annecy
- Kids Photographers in Annecy
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Annecy
- Honeymoon Photographers in Annecy
- Anniversary Photographers in Annecy
- View more
Photo & Travel Inspiration
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.