I started as a photojournalist and concert photographer, this is why I’m mostly looking for shared authentic moments, rather than fancy studied poses (but I’m game for those too, if you are!). I’m a good listener and if you describe me your desired storyboard, we’ll make it happen.
I love travelling and roadtrips. It helps you appreciate and grasp the meaning of the world, but also pick places where you feel like home. My favourite illusory corner, my idyllic Erewhon, is somewhere near the Mediterranean sea, either an Italian village, a Greek island or a Turkish shore. Add to this picture a book, a boat and a dog and that’s the image of all the things I love.
Recommending a nice photography spot in Berlin is like suggesting the best dish in an international restaurant. This city is so ecclectic and diverse, so beautifully Babylonian, it’s impossible to throw a general recommendation without knowing for whom to taylor it.
You have your “best instagrammable spots”, the postcard places that you must tick off as a respectable tourist: Brandenburger Tor – check, TV tower – check, Berlin wall – check.
Then you have the classic Berlin: Oberbaumbrucke, the iconic bridge, Museuminsel and a walk along the Spree, a walk in Tiergarten, a selfie at the Siegesaule/Victory Column or a stroll in the park surrounding Charlottenburg Schloss. If you have the time, even a day’s trip to the quaint Sanssouci in Potsdam.
For the architecture buff, a walk in the geometric Government district or Potsdamer Platz; for the off-the-urban-beaten-track explorer, a hike up Devils’ Hill, Teufelsberg, at the old NSA Station; for the hip street-art explorer, selfies at East Side Gallery or the Hackescher Markt and a walk in the colourful Kreuzberg neighbourhood. A slight old German town feeling in Nikolaiviertel. Kitespotting on Tempelhofer Feld. It really has it all.
I speak English and some French, I dabble in Spanish and I’m currently learning German. Romanian is my first language.
Dive into Cristina's Latest Work
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.
Thank you so much, the photos look amazing.
Cris did an amazing job. I cannot thank her enough.
It was so fun. Christina was really nice and professional!!!
The pictures are so beautiful, really good job!!!
Our photoshoot session is such a really beautiful souvenir of our girls trip in Berlin. Pictures are just so nice!!! Thousand of thanks to Cristina who was so smily, helpfull and a precious advisor. Many thanks to all the team for you disposability and professionalism. Recommended for anyones who wants to immortalised a special instant!!!
I could not be happier with my experience with Localgrapher. I hired them to help surprise my girlfriend with a Christmas time proposal in Berlin, and the experience was amazing from the beginning. After booking, they reached out to me right away and connected me with our photographer, Cristina. Cristina was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. She went above and beyond in every respect and helped to make this special day even more memorable. After the shoot was completed, Localgrapher got our finished gallery to us in about a day, and they looked amazing. We are going to cherish these photos for the rest of our lives, and Localgrapher delivered a wonderful product in a very professional way. Highly recommend!!!!!!
The Best Gift Ever?
Limited Edition with 100 USD Print Credit
Photographers in Berlin, Potsdam, Augsburg
- Honeymoon Photographers in Berlin
- Wedding Photographers in Berlin
- Couples Photographers in Berlin
- Product Photographers in Berlin
- Conference Photographers in Berlin
- Anniversary Photographers in Berlin
- Kids Photographers in Berlin
- Property Photographers in Berlin
- Newborn Photographers in Berlin
- Maternity Photographers in Berlin
- Family Photographers in Berlin
- Bachelorette Photographers in Berlin
- Headshots Photographers in Berlin
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Berlin
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Berlin
- Fashion Photographers in Berlin
- View more
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Potsdam
- Conference Photographers in Potsdam
- Product Photographers in Potsdam
- Property Photographers in Potsdam
- Bachelorette Photographers in Potsdam
- Fashion Photographers in Potsdam
- Honeymoon Photographers in Potsdam
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Potsdam
- Maternity Photographers in Potsdam
- Wedding Photographers in Potsdam
- Headshots Photographers in Potsdam
- Family Photographers in Potsdam
- Couples Photographers in Potsdam
- Kids Photographers in Potsdam
- Newborn Photographers in Potsdam
- Anniversary Photographers in Potsdam
- View more
- Newborn Photographers in Augsburg
- Wedding Photographers in Augsburg
- Bachelorette Photographers in Augsburg
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Augsburg
- Conference Photographers in Augsburg
- Couples Photographers in Augsburg
- Honeymoon Photographers in Augsburg
- Product Photographers in Augsburg
- Maternity Photographers in Augsburg
- Anniversary Photographers in Augsburg
- Fashion Photographers in Augsburg
- Property Photographers in Augsburg
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Augsburg
- Family Photographers in Augsburg
- Kids Photographers in Augsburg
- Headshots Photographers in Augsburg
- View more