I love posing people and I love to photograph in the most natural way possible and the result is a mixture of elegant looking images with spontaneous shots with me guiding and motivating those in front my lens all along the session. Photographing people involves diversity and I always look to adapt the way I approach each session to those in front of my camera. My goal is to capture at least a bit of what defines them as a family, couple or as an individual. Sometimes is the way they smile at each other, sometimes is how they kiss or hug and sometimes is how they manage to jump together in a perfectly synchronized move.
Dancing! I have no idea what I do when I dance but I love letting myself flow with the music.
Getting lost while wandering the streets! Especially in areas with tiny narrow streets! I’m really bad with geographical orientation so getting lost in a city is quite an easy task. And when that happens, I love exploring and searching for particularities.
Oar paddling. Give me a lake, a small boat and two oars and I’m the happiest person alive! I’ve always wondered why this kind of activity makes me so happy. So far, I’ve only got one theory: I must’ve been a sailor or something like that in a previous life.
Trocadero: Eiffel Tower is in my opinion one of the most elegant monuments that man ever built. I’ve seen it a thousand times and never grew tired of it and Trocadero is one of the best locations to take photos with the Tower in the background. This location includes Trocadero Gardens and one of the carousels in the area
Louvre: Modern and classic magnificent architecture. I am always impressed with the level of detail the old Louvre walls have to offer and the mixture with the new of the glass pyramids gives me a joyful feeling.
Montmartre: Little cobblestone streets, very long flights of stairs, houses with a village feel give Montmartre a bohemian look. The unmistakable Sacre-Coeur and the breathtaking view of Paris from the top of the hill only add to the photographic value of the area.
English, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, French.
Dive into Daniel's Latest Work
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.
Daniel was absolutely brilliant. Very happy with his work.
Daniel was AMAZING!!! Everything from planning, to the photoshoot, to choosing and getting our pictures went with ease!!! I couldn’t be more thrilled with the results and the desire to keep the customer happy with the final result! Would DEFINITELY do it again!
Loved working with Daniel. He was very professional and put us at ease during the shoot. We had no idea what we were doing but Daniel guided us and helped us pose. The photos are perfect.
Daniel really captures the true essence of the human connection in the most genuine moments. I am pleased and very satisfied with all the photos. Thank you for being wonderful. We had such a great time with our Photoshoot in Paris. What a beautiful place
- Absolutely over the world seeing this thank you so so much for making this trip so memorable for both of us. Daniel - words cant express our gratitude . Simply the best .....
- Daniel and Angelika. Amazing photo shoot we had with you both. Loved all your photo clicks. Thanks a lot for making our vacation a memorable one.
The Best Gift Ever?
Limited Edition with 100 USD Print Credit
Photographers in Paris, Aix-en-Provence, Annecy
- Conference Photographers in Paris
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Paris
- Bachelorette Photographers in Paris
- Couples Photographers in Paris
- Wedding Photographers in Paris
- Maternity Photographers in Paris
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Paris
- Honeymoon Photographers in Paris
- Family Photographers in Paris
- Anniversary Photographers in Paris
- Newborn Photographers in Paris
- Property Photographers in Paris
- Kids Photographers in Paris
- Fashion Photographers in Paris
- Product Photographers in Paris
- Headshots Photographers in Paris
- View more
- Fashion Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Bachelorette Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Newborn Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Maternity Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Honeymoon Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Conference Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Headshots Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Family Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Product Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Wedding Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Kids Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Property Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Anniversary Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Couples Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Aix-en-Provence
- View more
- Couples Photographers in Annecy
- Wedding Photographers in Annecy
- Anniversary Photographers in Annecy
- Family Photographers in Annecy
- Bachelorette Photographers in Annecy
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Annecy
- Maternity Photographers in Annecy
- Product Photographers in Annecy
- Honeymoon Photographers in Annecy
- Fashion Photographers in Annecy
- Newborn Photographers in Annecy
- Kids Photographers in Annecy
- Headshots Photographers in Annecy
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Annecy
- Conference Photographers in Annecy
- Property Photographers in Annecy
- View more