I like natural, fun, spontaneous, with a sprinkle of romanticism. I want you to enjoy the moment for real, so be ready for a lot of enthusiasm and laughter!
I love creating images of beauty and significance that will last forever. I enjoy walking in new places to discover the best corners that only the locals know about. I’m a cat person, truly! (but puppies are not bad, either! :D)
In Livorno we should definitely visit the Venezia, a neighborhood so lovely and quaint. Then go for a walk in both the Fortresses, and of course you need to see Terrazza Mascagni – possibly with an Italian gelato at hand – with its glorious view on the sea. No better place to be at sunset!
In Lucca there’s an embarrassment of riches: we may start with a brief tour of the Walls, then visit the amazing Piazza dell’Anfiteatro, S. Michele square and so many lovely corners that the locals know.
In Pisa let’s begin with Miracles square then follow the old alleys to Piazza dei Cavalieri, until we get to the river Arno: a lot of romantic corners on the way.
Florence is the biggest city in Tuscany: so much to see! The breathtaking view from Piazzale Michelangelo is a great start and then a walk on Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, maybe the Boboli gardens. Enjoy the Renaissance still alive and kicking in this unforgettable place.
Hey, it’s Tuscany: you can never go wrong!
I speak Italian and English.
Dive into Marzia's Latest Work
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.
Marzia and Valerio were the absolute best hosts during our time in Livorno! They went above and beyond for us and made our visit so special! When Michele and I will reminisce about the trip it will include the beautiful country and fun photographers we met there. I can give them my highest recommendation without hesitation to all my family and friends!
Does she have a
We bet that she deserves to have it captured well. Check out how other brides-to-be do it or share the expenses and get her a gift card…
Photographers in Florence, Livorno, Lucca
- Bachelorette Photographers in Florence
- Property Photographers in Florence
- Fashion Photographers in Florence
- Wedding Photographers in Florence
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Florence
- Conference Photographers in Florence
- Anniversary Photographers in Florence
- Couples Photographers in Florence
- Product Photographers in Florence
- Headshots Photographers in Florence
- Maternity Photographers in Florence
- Kids Photographers in Florence
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Florence
- Newborn Photographers in Florence
- Honeymoon Photographers in Florence
- Family Photographers in Florence
- View more
- Maternity Photographers in Livorno
- Headshots Photographers in Livorno
- Bachelorette Photographers in Livorno
- Family Photographers in Livorno
- Fashion Photographers in Livorno
- Anniversary Photographers in Livorno
- Wedding Photographers in Livorno
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Livorno
- Kids Photographers in Livorno
- Newborn Photographers in Livorno
- Product Photographers in Livorno
- Couples Photographers in Livorno
- Conference Photographers in Livorno
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Livorno
- Property Photographers in Livorno
- Honeymoon Photographers in Livorno
- View more
- Honeymoon Photographers in Lucca
- Couples Photographers in Lucca
- Property Photographers in Lucca
- Fashion Photographers in Lucca
- Kids Photographers in Lucca
- Headshots Photographers in Lucca
- Newborn Photographers in Lucca
- Wedding Photographers in Lucca
- Bachelorette Photographers in Lucca
- Family Photographers in Lucca
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Lucca
- Maternity Photographers in Lucca
- Product Photographers in Lucca
- Anniversary Photographers in Lucca
- Conference Photographers in Lucca
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Lucca
- View more