Portrait combined with landscape photography.
I like running and hiking and that’s why I’m so passionate in landscape photography. I love getting in places where no one else is and capture moments in totally loneliness. The second thing that I like came spontaneous: I love travelling! I love keep on moving, see, meet and know as much as I can from other countries and culture. Finally..I love my wife! Well… that’s too easy to guess isn’t it?!
After eight years spent travelling around the world, I’m back in my hometown, Firenze. I love to chat with people and find hidden gems wherever I’m going, so let me guide you (as a local) to many secret spots still not beaten by most of the photographers and tourists that come every year in Tuscany. Being a published landscape photographer I’m always trying to combine portrait photography with the stunning views that my land has to offer creating unforgettable moments.
My recommended places are: Firenze city center, the rolling hills surrounding Firenze (like Fiesole or Settignano), Siena and Val d’Orcia…. Pretty much everywhere around Tuscany according to the photoshoot you’ve got in mind!
Italian and French native speaker, English.
Dive into Nicolò's Latest Work
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.
My boyfriend and I were celebrating an anniversary while in Banff and decided it would be nice to get some pictures taken. We contacted Localgrapher and they replied quickly and set us up with an awesome photographer in Banff – Nicolò. They made sure we were in contact with him and helped us with any questions we had . Nicolò was amazing and made our photoshoot experience amazing . We got the photos within a couple of days afterwards and got to pick which ones we would like . Once we picked the pictures we wanted off the website they sent us the finished product within a day and we are extremely happy with how the photos turned out. Both the company and the photographer made our photoshoot an awesome experience.
- July 27, 2019. What a rainy day in Florence!! What a wedding anniversary we had!!! It started with our photo shoot. You would think that would ruin your already scheduled photoshoot. Nope. Not when you have a positive attitude and not when you are dealing with a very professional photographer named Nicolo. Nico and myself were texting each other for alternative locations on that day. But, at the end of the day, why bother when the sky cleared and an umbrella can “save” the day (or photoshoot in this case). Nico was very positive and polite and my wife felt very comfortable with him. He was fun to work with (Of course, we are natural born models too (xa xa). :blush: :blush:). We received our photos within a few days only. The location he suggested was magical and it could not have been better. We loved our photos. The rest of the team was also exceptional and I thank you all (from Michaela, to Katerina). We would highly recommend both, our photographer Nico and localgrapher as well. You can take a lot of selfies on your vacation, but truly they can not be compared with having a photo shoot. Great experience overall, from the booking to the photo shoot. I highly appreciated the prompt responses I received via e-mail, texting or otherwise. Flawless. Two thumbs up. Thank you guys. We love you…till next time.
The Best Gift Ever?
Limited Edition with 100 USD Print Credit
Photographers in Arezzo, Florence, Grosseto
- Fashion Photographers in Arezzo
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Arezzo
- Honeymoon Photographers in Arezzo
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Arezzo
- Conference Photographers in Arezzo
- Bachelorette Photographers in Arezzo
- Anniversary Photographers in Arezzo
- Newborn Photographers in Arezzo
- Kids Photographers in Arezzo
- Maternity Photographers in Arezzo
- Wedding Photographers in Arezzo
- Product Photographers in Arezzo
- Headshots Photographers in Arezzo
- Couples Photographers in Arezzo
- Family Photographers in Arezzo
- Property Photographers in Arezzo
- View more
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Florence
- Bachelorette Photographers in Florence
- Anniversary Photographers in Florence
- Conference Photographers in Florence
- Family Photographers in Florence
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Florence
- Maternity Photographers in Florence
- Honeymoon Photographers in Florence
- Wedding Photographers in Florence
- Fashion Photographers in Florence
- Headshots Photographers in Florence
- Couples Photographers in Florence
- Product Photographers in Florence
- Kids Photographers in Florence
- Newborn Photographers in Florence
- Property Photographers in Florence
- View more
- Anniversary Photographers in Grosseto
- Property Photographers in Grosseto
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Grosseto
- Product Photographers in Grosseto
- Newborn Photographers in Grosseto
- Bachelorette Photographers in Grosseto
- Headshots Photographers in Grosseto
- Wedding Photographers in Grosseto
- Conference Photographers in Grosseto
- Fashion Photographers in Grosseto
- Family Photographers in Grosseto
- Maternity Photographers in Grosseto
- Kids Photographers in Grosseto
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Grosseto
- Honeymoon Photographers in Grosseto
- Couples Photographers in Grosseto
- View more