My architectural and construction background reflects the way I look at the photography. I want to see the beauty in composition, light and the right moment at the right place. My style is quite varied ranging from portraits, architectural, landscape, sports and travel. My biggest interest is in capturing the people in all different ways but most importantly it has to be filled fin fun.
Sports – I have gone through so many individual and team sport throughout my life that is has become natural to just simply move all day, everyday. Past 12 years rock climbing is the main sport I do and I climb and train nearly everyday. We all should move because it is so important for human body and our happiness.
Healthy lifestyle – It doesn’t necessarily mean eating well, move and sleep right. This reflects on our physical health. But we should work on our mental health as well. I am trying to find a time for myself through photography, climbing, traveling and speaking to people. We have to focus on healthy relationships in order to have well balanced life.
People – While I travel myself or live in different places I really enjoy speaking to the people I don’t know. People in the Middle East are somehow unique. They always want to help you, invite you for a coffee and dates and looking for you to just tell them your stories. They are so incredibly friendly, human and present.
Arabian Gulf is an amazing place to explore huge contrast between superior luxury lifestyle and traditional bedouin life as it was found hundreds years ago. This contrast can be found within just few hours by car. It all depends what would you like to see, but there are great places to camp, hike, swim, 4×4 drive in the desert and mountains or luxury shopping in the down town.
I speak English, Czech and Slovak.
Dive into Ales's Latest Work
We really had a great experience with Localgrapher in Dubai.
Any of you searching for local photographers, No need to have any second thought before choosing Localgrapher. Go for it. They will make it memorable.
Ales captured each and every moment perfectly. Photographs turned out to be awesome.
Cheers to Ales our photographer!!!
Looking for an
Thinking about giving a ceramic fish statue, edible underwear or mop? Well, we’ve got a better idea! Give…
Photographers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Aarhus
- Honeymoon Photographers in Dubai
- Anniversary Photographers in Dubai
- Newborn Photographers in Dubai
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Dubai
- Kids Photographers in Dubai
- Bachelorette Photographers in Dubai
- Wedding Photographers in Dubai
- Fashion Photographers in Dubai
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Dubai
- Family Photographers in Dubai
- Couples Photographers in Dubai
- Maternity Photographers in Dubai
- View more
- Wedding Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Bachelorette Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Family Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Anniversary Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Honeymoon Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Kids Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Newborn Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Couples Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Maternity Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- Fashion Photographers in Abu Dhabi
- View more
- Fashion Photographers in Aarhus
- Family Photographers in Aarhus
- Solo Traveler Photographers in Aarhus
- Maternity Photographers in Aarhus
- Newborn Photographers in Aarhus
- Honeymoon Photographers in Aarhus
- Wedding Photographers in Aarhus
- Anniversary Photographers in Aarhus
- Kids Photographers in Aarhus
- Secret Proposal Photographers in Aarhus
- Couples Photographers in Aarhus
- Bachelorette Photographers in Aarhus
- View more
Photo & Travel Inspiration
100% Money Back Guarantee
We believe in our service and quality of our photos so much that we decided to offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for your photo shoot. If you don’t like your online gallery once we deliver it, you can contact us within 7 days and claim your money back. Find more details in our Terms.